"What matters to you is what matters to me"
I listen and understand your goals in order to provide you with a superior experience in the sale or purchase of your home
Robin has been shepherding buyers and sellers through the real estate process for over 30 years. What matters to you is what matters to her. She can listen, understand your goals and use this insight combined with her vast market knowledge to provide you a superior experience in the purchase or sale of a home.
She has marketed a range of properties from homes in need of total renovation, new construction, multi-unit developments, condominiums, investment and luxury homes in the Greater Boston Area.
Her passion for baking, cooking and entertaining has been inspiring her interest in kitchen and living design. She has renovated and consulted on a number of properties and is always willing to help her clients.
Robin’s clients rave about her negotiating skills (e.g. winning bids in a highly competitive market), strategic skills (e.g. marketing properties) and analytical thinking (e.g. pricing properties). In addition, her availability, responsiveness, and patience are key to a smooth transaction. Lastly, they value and trust her wide network of skilled tradespeople to help ensure a turnkey experience. Furthermore, Robin’s professionalism has been noted by clients because of her ability to provide a reassuring and calming presence when there is an unexpected turn of events.
education and Awards
- B.S. Marketing/Advertising Syracuse University
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- President’s Circle Award for Outstanding Production
- Buyer Broker Certification
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board Fair Housing Certification
- Distinctive Properties Certification
- National Historic Trust Preservation
- Cambridge Council of Real Estate Professionals
- Salvation Army Day Care Center
- Cambridge Housing Assistance Fund for the Homeless
- Cambridge resident & Cambridge Public school parent